ros little logo
Telephone: 0412 984 866

ATO Occupation Specific Guides

Posted on October 30, 2017 by Roslyn Little

The ATO now has developed a suite of occupation-specific guides outlining what can be claimed and can’t be claimed as work related expenses.  They are broken down into car expenses/home office expenses/clothing expenses and self-education or professional development expenses. Here are some of the occupations:  construction worker/retail worker/office worker/teacher and truck driver.  The link is ATO Publication Ordering Service (https:/taxagents  Select Search PDF Publications, Type in JS39108, search OnLine publications as the media.